Saturday, December 19, 2009

ACCIDENT!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hey, as if last week wasn't tough enough...

I was on my way to school for my last class for the year, driving our toyota vios. Was passing thru the quezon ave cor edsa underpass manila bound lane. I wasn't driving too fast because the traffic was just moderately moving. I was playing (and singing) Don Moen's "I need You Jesus, to come to my rescue..." and then WHAM!!! Something hit me from behind. I wasn' too rattled though but after only 3-5 seconds another WHAMMMM!!! Bigger and stronger and louder.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


As I got out of the car (amazingly i was able to), and from the narrative of the other drivers, this is what seemed to have happened.

The bus (owned by Everlasting) lost its brakes and hit the lancer behind me. The lancer hit me (giving me the first WHAM!) and made me hit the BRAND NEW STAREX in front of me. As the bus was about to hit the lancer a second time, the lancer swerved to the left and was pushed aside by the bus. But the rampaging bus hit me this time (giving me my second WHAAMM!!! bigger and stronger) totally wrecking the car from behind and pushing me full force towards the Starex in front of me and wrecking the front portion of the vios.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The sad thing is, the bus owner doesn't want to own up to the damages and they just want to go to court. So off to court we'll go.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


God be praised for shielding me from impact. Thank God i had my seatbelt on, which is a real life saver.

I got my trusty Nokia N97 to document the whole thing.

In all things, in all ways, God is still God, and Jesus is still Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment