Thursday, December 10, 2009

THIS IS IT!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We just got admitted at the hospital and Joann's scheduled for surgery tomorrow at 9am.

Last night we had around 20 people in the house who joined us in prayer and praise and worship. We sang, prayed, wept, pleaded and heard the word of God.

Now we walk by faith. Now is the time to enforce what we prayed for. What we declared. What we heard and read from the bible. Now is the time for us to stretch out our hands to the outstretched arms of God!

We believe God will heal Joann. We believe He can and He desires to do so. We believe great and mighty things will happen to us because we have a great and mighty God!

Please, I urge you, to please continue in praying that the tumor that would be taken out of Joann's breast would turn out B E N I G N! BENIGN!!! BENIGN!!! BENIGN!!! IN JESUS NAME!!! BY JESUS' STRIPES!!! BY GOD'S WORD!!! BY THE FAITH OF JOANN!!! BY MY FAITH!!! BY THE FAITH OF OUR FAMILY!!! BY THE FAITH OF THE NUMBERS OF CHURCHES AND BRETHREN PRAYING FOR US!!! BY THE WILL OF GOD!!! BY THE MERCIES OF GOD!!! BY THE GRACE OF GOD!!! BY THE LOVE AND COMPASSION OF GOD!!!

LET YOUR MIGHTY HEALING FLOW!!! LET YOUR MIGHTY HAND UPHOLD!!! LET YOUR GLORY NOW UNFOLD!!!

This is it! This is God's time. We wait for You O Lord!

Psalm 118

v.5,6 - I called on the Lord in distress; the Lord answered me and set me in a broad place. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?

v.15 - The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tents of the righteous; the right hand of the Lord does valiantly.

v.17,18,19 - I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord. The Lord has chastened me severely, but He has not given me over to death. Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go through them, and I will praise the Lord!

v.21 - I will praise You, for You have answered me, and have become my salvation.

v.23,24,25 - This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in your eyes. This is the day that the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord I pray, send now prosperity.

LET THY KINGDOM COME, AND THY WILL BE DONE!!! AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment